MONEY BACK GUARANTEE:
If the BloodVision glasses do not work for you, for any reason, they may be returned for a full refund within 60 days of purchase. Contact us to get a return authorization number. Provide proof of purchase.
HOW TO USE:
BloodVision™ glasses work BEST in bright day light or in the night with a bright warm flashlight (1900 Kelvin to 4000 Kelvin, WARM colored is better).
- Glasses should fit close to your face to stop daylight from reaching your eyes around the lens. A hat can help keep sunlight from leaking around the glasses to the eye.
- The science behind these glasses is that they enhance your color-vision to pass Blood-Red colors and to Dull ground colors.
- They work both Day and Night; in the daytime they work great with the bright sunlight; at night time they work great with a bright LED flashlight.
- Human color vision is not very good in low-light conditions (like dusk and dawn) so the glasses will be limited in low light conditions. So, if you shoot a deer late in the afternoon just wait for the sun to go down.
- The glasses have a patented “Opti-chromatic” lens technology that helps you see blood better.
- If you are Red-Green color-blind then you are in luck, because they help color-blind hunters see blood
To help maintain the OptiChromatic® BloodVision™ lenses, your new eyewear comes with a microfiber wipe and protective case for cleaning and storage. Using them will preserve the superior optical quality of SKŌPT’s lenses.